UbiOps Advanced Training
The UbiOps Advanced Training covers various advanced concepts in UbiOps, allowing you to deepen your understanding of the product and its abilities.
What’s in it for you?
The UbiOps Advanced Training covers various advanced concepts in UbiOps, helping you to deepen your understanding of the product and its abilities. This training consists of hands-on exercises, theory sessions and examples. Depending on the composition of the group of participants, we can customize the focus of the training to best fit your needs.
Moreover, you will meet like-minded practitioners to connect and network with and you can join our community of over 150 UbiOps Users on Slack. Also, there will be the opportunity to discuss your own use cases with our UbiOps experts for tips and advice.
Duration: 3 hours online / in person
Next edition: contact us!
- Experience with Python
- General knowledge of Data Science
- UbiOps account
- Jupyter notebook installed
- Successfully followed a UbiOps Fundamentals Training
Topics covered in the session (can be personalized):
- UbiOps behind a front-end. Running your own data app with Streamlit.
- Building MLOps pipelines on UbiOps
- Advanced pipeline operators
- Examples of Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing models on UbiOps
- Connecting your deployment to external services, e.g. databases
- Advanced roles & permissions