UbiOps is an easy-to-use deployment and serving layer for your data science code. Run your Python & R models and scripts live and use them from anywhere at any time.
Deploy your code
Run your code live behind a secure API in only a few clicks.
- Use UbiOps to easily add analytics and AI capabilities to your own applications
- Deploy your code in no-time with our browser based UI, with the UbiOps CLI or Client Library, or with our API directly
- Support for both Python and R
- Include any external library, artifact, or other dependencies and packages
- Set and install OS level dependencies for the deployment container
- Easily create new deployment versions and keep track of revisions
Serving & Operation
UbiOps turns your code into a live, managed service.
- UbiOps takes care of resource allocation, scaling, monitoring and security. Without you having to worry about any of this
- No Docker or Kubernetes knowledge required
- Make requests to your deployments through their API or by using our WebApp, client libraries or request scheduling tool
- Support for low-latency synchronous requests as well as long running asynchronous jobs
- Keep track of requests and their status
- Gain insight in everything that’s going on by using our log viewer
- Data input & output options include structured data, files and plain text strings
- Get metrics on usage and performance
- Data schema enforcement and type checking
Create an account & Deploy your code today
Get access to all UbiOps features!
Connect multiple deployments in a pipeline and run it as a single service.
- Create deployments for data transformation, model inference, or pre/post-processing and connect them in any way you need
- Option to bypass deployments and merge output from multiple deployments to one
- Connect to databases, warehouses and other storage systems using our ready-to-go connector templates
- Pipeline objects scale independently, boosting the efficiency of your app.
- Pipelines get a single unique serving endpoint
- Scheduling functionality for single deployments and pipelines to run them on set dates & times
Integration with other tools & services
Automate workflows and integrate with other tools using our platform API, CLI or client libraries.
- Use the UbiOps platform API, our Command Line Interface or our Python & R clients.
- See our cookbook for examples and templates for connecting with data storage, training systems and much more
- Use our templates for Github Actions or Gitlab Pipelines to match your CI/CD process
- Templates and examples for connecting to common data sources and services
- Deploy from training environments like Azure ML services and MLFlow
UbiOps provides ready-to-go notebooks to integrate with:
UbiOps can communicate with any other platform that can make API requests to our endpoint. The list on the right is simply the ready-made templates we have worked with before.
Synthetic data platforms
Low code development environments
Security & Governance
Customizable user management and permission controls
UbiOps handles your data with care and only processes the data for the duration of your requests
Fail-safe and self-healing deployments with Kubernetes and KNative
Audit logs as a record for changes to deployments and pipelines
Secret and credential management. No need for hardcoding passwords in your code
SSO authentication for Google and Microsoft Active Directory
We protect your data and code with built-in state-of-the-art security
”I’m a big fan of UbiOps because you can deploy, maintain and monitor your Python application in production in a simple and intuitive way, but without the need for DevOps skills.Demetrios BrinkmanFounder at MLOps.commmunity
SaaS, Managed & On Premise (local) installation
- Use our secure SaaS service to get started right away with your project
- UbiOps can run on your own (cloud) infrastructure. We offer installation on Google Cloud, Azure, Amazon Web Services or your local Kubernetes cluster.
- UbiOps is also available as a managed service on Private Cloud for working with sensitive data. Ask us for the possibilities.