We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website. Dutch Analytics ensures best possible experience.
What data do we gather?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Your IP address
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries based on forms posted on the website (job position, age, size of the company, gender etc.)
By submitting forms on our website, you agree to receive text messages/emails from us. You can change the subscription type anytime. We use third-party services such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and Hotjar to track website visitors. Read more about these services below by the third-party disclosure part.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from our company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To provide personalized ads and campaigns based on your interests
Further usage of the data is explained under the cookies tab, where we specifically detail the type of information gathered and used during the website visit and later in our website and service improvement processes.
We never download data from these third-party services and we do not store them on personal computers. We only use trusted third-party services (Google Analytics, HubSpot, Hotjar etc.) and ensure that all data stored on the server of these service providers are protected. We follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the latest version of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How do we store your data?
If the data needs to be stored, it will be not stored for longer than it is necessary. The third-party services we use are detailed under the tab Third-party disclosure. You always own the right to forbid us to process your data for marketing purposes. If you wish to opt out from such marketing emails or calls, please go to the tab User’s marketing preferences.
Cookies and how do we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit. The specific cookies we use on our website are detailed under the Third-party disclosure tab.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- To ensure best possible user experience.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- Google Analytics cookie. Based on your browsing activities on Dutch Analytics websites, we may optimize and serve personal advertisement, detect errors and ensure better personalization. We can collect various data – age, gender, interests, localization, time spend on website etc. To prevent your data being used by Google Analytics look at Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- HubSpot cookie. We use HubSpot cookies to track your website search and contacts (essential as well as consent cookies). The consent banner cookies are mainly used for tracking visitors: domain, utk, initial & last timestamp (first & last visit), session number. Read more about Hubspot Policy at https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
- Hotjar cookie. We use Hotjar to implement best possible user experience strategy. Creating various heat maps and recording single sessions allow us to analyze user trends. You may opt-out from having Hotjar collect your information or record your session when visiting a Hotjar Enabled Site at any time by visiting their Opt-out page and clicking on ‘Disable Hotjar’ or enabling Do Not Track option in your browser. For further information check at https://var/www/vhosts/ubiops.web02.webroots.nl/httpdocs.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
- Social Media Pixel / InsightTag) A Pixel is a small amount of code on a website or in an email notification. Like many websites, we use Pixels to find out if you have used certain online or email content. It helps us to measure and improve our products and personalize your experience. For further information about how Facebook organize cookies and other storage technologies look at https://var/www/vhosts/ubiops.web02.webroots.nl/httpdocs.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. Facebook may collect the following data:
- Http Headers
- Pixel-specific Data
- Button Click Data
- Optional Values
- Form Field Names
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the ubiops.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
User’s marketing preferences
The information you provide on our website, such as email address, phone number, social media can be used to contact you according to your marketing preferences. This means enquiries to special requests or offering services/products you might be interested in.
You can opt-out of any email or text marketing by clicking on the unsubscribe links. If you receive a marketing phone call from us, you can ask the person directly to opt you out if you wish. You can also contact us ([email protected] or calling +31 (0)70-7920091) and request opt-out.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please email to [email protected] or write to Dutch Analytics, Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 35, 2595AN, The Hague, The Netherlands or call us at +31 (0)70-7920091.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy notices fully. If you are not sure about your GDPR-related rights within the European Union, please visit Europa.eu for more information.