Last modified: 25th of October 2021
This Acceptable & Fair Use Policy is also part of our General Terms and Conditions. But because of the importance of this policy, we also made it available on this page.
In case you need a PDF version, you can print this page or request one by sending an email to [email protected].
Acceptable Use Policy
- Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. As a user, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with use of the services provided by Dutch Analytics (UbiOps).
- It is prohibited to use the services to violate the legal rights of others or to engage in any illegal or unlawful activity.
- Customer is responsible and liable for all activity originating from its account or any data transmitted using the services related to its account.
- Customer will not engage in any activity to intentionally interfere with the use of the services provided by Dutch Analytics, its affiliated software and/or websites.
- It is prohibited to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or any other items of destructive or deceptive nature.
- It is prohibited to engage in any activity aimed at gaining unauthorized access to data or to breach the security of any service, network, server or other device related to the services.
- Customer will not create services, websites or content that pretend to be part of Dutch Analytics or its affiliates.
Fair Use Policy
- All Agreements with Dutch Analytics are subject to a fair use policy. Use of the services must be reasonable and abuse is not permitted.
- Customer must be a natural person. Accounts registered by robots or other automated methods are not allowed.
- Customer must provide his/her own personal information during the sign-up process. Login details are strictly personal and may not be shared with Third Parties.
- Customer is at all times responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user name and password. Dutch Analytics cannot be held responsible for this.
- Customer will not use any manual or automated means to circumvent or avoid any use limitations placed on the services.
Enforcement, suspension and termination
- Upon violation of any of the provisions and articles as set out in this policy, Dutch Analytics reserves the right to block Customer’s account and/or terminate the Agreement and access to the services at any time.