With UbiOps you can easily turn your Python & R models, functions and scripts into live services. UbiOps automatically containerizes your code and creates a microservice with its own API endpoint. It takes care of handling requests and automatic scaling. You can deploy your code via the web interface, Python client or CLI.
Deploy your Python or R code
What can you deploy on UbiOps? Virtually any Python or R code. UbiOps can run your AI/ML models, automation scripts, data processing scripts, statistical models, web scrapers, simulation models or reporting and email scripts.
Why Python and R developers love UbiOps
“What I most appreciate are the fast response times and user-friendly UI. Have a new database, schema or storage platform? Just add a connector to the pipelines.”Enrique GutierrezData scientist at ASSET Rail
“Examples provided are easy to follow and very practical. With documentation, it is possible to use UbiOps without getting any information up front.”Stephanie LuikData Engineer at BAM
“By collaborating with UbiOps we can efficiently serve our machine learning models on their platform. Their platform allows us to reach a larger audience in a very efficient way.”Joris MollingaCo-founder at DuckDuckGoose
“I’m a big fan of UbiOps because you can deploy, maintain and monitor your Python application in production in a simple and intuitive way, but without the need for DevOps skills.”Demetrios BrinkmannFounder at MLOps.commmunity
Start for Free, pay as you grow. 100% flexible, upon your needs.
€ 0.00Per Month
- Hosted by us. For free. For ever.
- Max. 1 user, 1 project, 5 deployment versions
- 100 GBh compute per month
- More than enough to run your first models
- Core functionality
- Best effort support
Pay as you grow
€ 49Per Month
- Hosted by us. For individuals and teams. Pay for the users and compute you need.
- Unlimited projects and deployment versions
- 1000 GBh compute per month
- Extra compute for €0,05 per GBh per month
- Core functionality, including team features
- Upgrade easily from your UbiOps account
€ upon requestPer Year
- For small, medium-sized and large enterprises. Hosted by us (SaaS), or installed on your clusters (OnPremise). Tailored to your wishes.
- Can be installed on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. As well as on other infrastructure supporting Kubernetes.
- Contact sales