UbiOps version 2.20.0¶
Client library version
Python client library version for this release: 3.12.0 CLI version for this release: 2.12.0
On the 24th of November 2022 we have released new functionality and made improvements to our UbiOps SaaS product. We added a lot of new functionality to pipelines. An overview of the changes is given below.
Introduction of pipeline operators¶
With this release we introduced the concept of pipeline operators to allow you to do much more with your pipelines. Operators are predefined pipeline objects that allow you to quickly add additional logic to your pipelines, without having to create additional deployments. We currently have 6 operators that you can use:
- Conditional logic operator: this operator allows you to conditionally choose the next object in your pipeline.
- Function operator: this operator allows you to perform quick mathematical operations in between pipeline steps.
- Create subrequests operator: this operator allows you to parallelize a part of your pipeline.
- Collect subrequests operator: this operator allows you to stop the parallelization caused by the create subrequests operator.
- Count subrequests operator: this operator allows you to count the number of subrequests at a given point in your pipeline
- Raise error operator: this operator allows you to raise a custom error. This is especially handy in combination with the conditional logic operator.
You can find the operators in your sidebar in the pipeline edit mode in the WebApp.