UbiOps has an extensive API through which all of the platform functionality is available. This includes both administrative functionality (creating projects, user & permission management, etc.) as well as all functionality to create, deploy, and manage both deployments and pipelines.
There are several ways to interact with the UbiOps API:
- The easiest way to work with UbiOps is through our WebApp (available at https://app.ubiops.com for our SaaS solution). Sign up for your (free) account with your email address or Google or Microsoft account.
- A Python Client Library is available which can be downloaded and installed from our Github.
- There is a Command Line Interface (CLI) available to interact with UbiOps from the terminal. The CLI is available on our Github. The Readme on Github provides instructions for installation and usage.
- You can explore all available API methods directly using our Swagger page.
- It is also possible to integrate your own website or browser based application with the UbiOps API. For this you will need to whitelist Cross-Origin request origins in UbiOps.